Share Your Thoughts on the City Budget
As the costs to deliver quality City services continue to increase, what’s the right balance between service levels and spending? Tell us your thoughts on the City of Mississauga’s proposed 2019 Budget.
There are several ways to get involved. Try the budget allocator, explore the City’s budget website, request a group meeting or attend a Budget Committee meeting.
- Learn about what you get for your tax dollars at mississauga.ca/budget
- Read an overviewof the 2019 preliminary Business Plan & Budget that was presented to Budget Committee on June 13, 2018
- Watch for the full 2019 proposed Business Plan & Budget that will be posted onlineon November 28
- Budget Committee deliberations are scheduled for December 5, January 14, 15, 21, 22 and 28, with a Council vote to approve the budget planned for February 6, 2019*
- Have your say – try the budget allocator tool
- Request a meetingfor your community group
- Email your question or comment at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow the City on Facebook and Twitter
- Attend or watch a Budget Committee meeting. All Budget Committeemeetings are open to the public and are available via live streamand saved for future viewing.
- Sign up for a telephone budget session